Thursday, March 11, 2010

Trying to get back into the swing of things...

I loved school; I miss it terribly, and if I could right now I would definitely be in seminary. I miss the discussions, studying, learning, having debates... I have been out of school a year and a half and it has taken a toll on my spiritual life. Studying biblical and church history, theology, hermeneutics , etc. are things I'm hugely passionate about. However, I'm trying to get back into studying and learning, and I'm really enjoying reading people's blogs. This guy, Peter Walker is a student at George Fox seminary (somewhere I would love to attend!) and I thought I would share his recent entry since I enjoyed it so much. It is about the contradictions Paul makes throughout his letters, and how we look at it. I'm busy trying to get some things together in my life, but as soon as I can, I will start studying, reading, and posting blog entries about my thoughts and beliefs on certain things. Until then, I hope you non-existent people enjoy the little bit I do post.
"Outstanding Among the Apostles" - What's your choice?!

No comments:

Post a Comment